Senior Health News - February 2012
The Pennsylvania Health Law Project has released the February 2012 edition of the Senior Health News, it's free bi-monthly newsletter. Prior editions of the newsletter and more information about the Pennsylvania Health Law Project is available on their website at www.phlp.org.
The February edition of the Senior Health News includes the following articles:
- 2012-2013 Budget Proposal Announced
- MATP Co-Pays To Start May 1st
- 2012 Federal Poverty Levels Announced
- DPW To Change Consumer-Directed Support Services
- PA Developing 2012-2016 State Plan on Aging
- …and more!