Reports on Grants and the Delivery of Legal Services
Here are various reports that have been issued on Grants and Deliverables and the Delivery of Legal Services in Pennsylvania. All reports in PDF format:
- 8 year Access to Justice Act Report, April 2012
- Economic Impact of Legal Aid, 2011
- A Study of the Delivery of IOLTA-funded Legal Assistance in Pennsylvania
- 5 year Access to Justice Act Report, March 2009
- IOLTA and the Law School, February 2002
- Fact Sheet on the Economic Benefits of Civil Legal Aid, September 2012
Two-page summary of research, Prepared by the National Center for Access to Justice at Cardozo Law School.
- LSC Fact Books
The Legal Services Corporation annually publishes a Fact Book with selected national data on LSC program funding, services to clients provided by LSC-funded programs (including services provided through Private Attorney Involvement), client demographics, and program staffing.