Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services Launches Improved CHIP Website
- IRS Proposes Revised Fees for Installment Agreements; New Lower Fee Available for Direct Debit Online Payment Agreements; Special Relief Provided to Low-Income Taxpayers
- IRS Warns of Back-to-School Scams; Encourages Students, Parents, Schools to Stay Alert
- New Video on The Dangers of Rent-to-Own Agreements
- IRS Works to Help Taxpayers Affected by Individual Taxpayer Identification Number Program Changes
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.