Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- CFPB to Hold "Your Money, Your Goals" Training Webinars
- Free Family Law Help Desk in Scranton - April 20
- Tax Time Guide: Automatic Tax-Filing Extensions Now Available; Use Free File to Get Six More Months to File
- Expungement Workshops to be Held in Coatsville
- Free Birth Certificate Clinic - May 7 (Kennett Square)
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.