Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Comcast and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Announce Major Expansion of Internet Essentials Program
- Wolf Administration Reminds Residents to Stay Safe during Hot Weather
- Low-Income Pennsylvanians to Receive Additional Help with Home Energy Bills
- $288 Million in 2015 Property Tax/Rent Rebates to be Distributed Starting July 1 to Older Adults, Residents with Disabilities
- Pennsylvania Simplifies Benefit Application Process for Older Adults and Individuals with a Disability
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.