Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Pathways to Pardon Program in Reading - January 28
- Family Law Help Desk in Scranton - January 30
- Attorney General Beemer Offers Guide to Consumers Looking for Health Club Memberships
- New PUC Report Shows Improvement in PA Households Starting Winter Without Heat-Related Utilities; Consumers Urged to Call About Heating Aid
- Plan Now to Get Full Benefit of Saver’s Credit; Tax Credit Helps Low- and Moderate-Income Workers Save for Retirement
Client Organizations & Events
Summer/Fall 2016 Issue of Client Update
The Summer/Fall 2016 issue of Client Update is available from the National Legal Aid & Defender Association (NLADA).
The Client Update, produced jointly by the NLADA Client Section and the National Association of Client Advocates, highlights the work of clients in advancing justice and offers relevant news for clients and client advocates.
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.