Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Governor Corbett Signs Bill Changing Department of Public Welfare’s Name to Department of Human Services
- PUC Reminds Low-Income Consumers to Stay Connected Through Lifeline Telephone Discount Program
- Pass It On: New FTC Education Campaign Encourages Older Consumers to Share Their Knowledge to Help Fight Fraud
- Pennsylvania Hosts Third-Annual Disability Employment Summit with Job Fair and Remarks by Former Governor Tom Ridge
- Google to Refund Consumers at Least $19 Million to Settle FTC Complaint It Unlawfully Billed Parents for Children’s Unauthorized In-App Charges
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.