Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- FTC Announces Significant Enhancements to IdentityTheft.gov
- Attorney General’s Office Warns Consumers of 'IRS scam'
- Identity Theft an Ongoing Concern on the IRS Annual "Dirty Dozen" List of Tax Scams to Avoid
- PUC Offers Winter Storm Tips; Reminds Residents to Prepare, Report Outages and Consider Safety
- IRS Ready to Start 2016 Tax Season; Encourages use of IRS.gov and e-File; Works with States, Industry on Identity Theft Refund Fraud
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.