Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Consumer Advisory: Attorney General Kane issues warning on medical identify theft
- PUC Offers Tips to Beat the Heat with #WaysToStayCool
- How do I Change or Correct my Name on My Social Security number Card?
- FTC Launches New Resource for Identity Theft Victims
- Attorney General Kathleen Kane warns students of potential summer job scams
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.