Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Scam Phone Calls Continue; IRS Identifies Five Easy Ways to Spot Suspicious Calls
- FTC Warns Against Government Imposter Scams
- Governor Corbett Launches Pennsylvania Learns on iTunes U, New, Web-Based Resource for Pennsylvania’s Students, Teachers and Parents
- Social Security Launches 1st National my Social Security Week
- PUC Cautions Consumers of Phone Scam Involving Energy Bills; Reminds Consumers of Shut-off Procedures
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.