Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Free Criminal Record Expungement & Sealing Clinic in Chester - March 9
- Philadelphia's Legal Community Partners to Form 'Take Action Philly'
- Avoid the Rush; Use IRS.gov for Quick Answers to Questions
- Family Law Help Desk in Scranton - February 22
- Identity Theft Remains on “Dirty Dozen” List of Tax Scams; IRS, States, Tax Industry Urge People to be Vigilant Against Criminals
Client Organizations & Events
Summer/Fall 2016 Issue of Client Update
The Summer/Fall 2016 issue of Client Update is available from the National Legal Aid & Defender Association (NLADA).
The Client Update, produced jointly by the NLADA Client Section and the National Association of Client Advocates, highlights the work of clients in advancing justice and offers relevant news for clients and client advocates.
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.