Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- PUC: Don’t Let the Winter Weather Scare You! Prepare Now and Conserve to Save Energy and Money
- Tax Benefits Increase Due to Inflation Adjustments in 2015
- Governor Corbett Announces Disability Employment Outreach Day
- Social Security Announces 1.7 Percent Benefit Increase for 2015
- PUC to Consumers: ‘Prepare Now’ for Winter Energy Costs
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.