Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- FTC, Partners to Promote Education During 17th Annual National Consumer Protection Week March 1-7
- PUC Reminds Consumers to Prepare for Cold Weather; Conserve Energy to Reduce Consumption
- Governor Wolf Proposes Education Reinvestment Plan Featuring Natural Gas Severance Tax
- Governor Wolf's Launch of Medicaid Expansion in Pennsylvania, Explained in 60 Seconds.
- Pennsylvania Receives $24.3 Million Early Head Start Child Care Partnership Award
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.