Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Free Legal Advice to Mark Citywide Celebration of Law Week 2015 in Philadelphia
- PUC Enhances PAPowerSwitch.com with New Consumer-Friendly Features
- Consumer Advisory: Attorney General Kane Issues Warning on Cyberbullying
- IRS Reminds Taxpayers of Options If You Can't File a Return or Pay Taxes by April 15 Deadline
- Pennsylvania Extends Home Heating Assistance Program
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.