Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.
- PUC to Consumers: Add Shopping for Electricity, Gas to the Black Friday, Cyber Monday Shopping Lists
- FTC Announces National Tax Identity Theft Awareness Week, Jan. 13-17, 2014
- IRS Warns Consumers of Possible Scams Relating to Relief of Typhoon Victims
- PA Department of Public Welfare Reminds Pennsylvanians to Apply Online for Assistance with Home Heating Bills
- CONSUMER ADVISORY: Tips to Avoid Furnace and Chimney Repair Scams