Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Social Security Launches 1st National my Social Security Week
- PUC Cautions Consumers of Phone Scam Involving Energy Bills; Reminds Consumers of Shut-off Procedures
- IRS Repeats Warning about Phone Scams
- Court Shuts Down Mobile Cramming Operation That Stuck Consumers with More Than $100 Million in Unauthorized Charges
- Attorney General Kane Warns Consumers of Recent Phone Scams
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.