Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- IRS Provides Tips on Determining If It’s Really The IRS At Your Door
- IRS Reminder: Use IRS.gov for Fast Answers as April 18 Deadline Nears
- Attorney General Shapiro warns of tax scams
- Family Law Help Desk in Scranton - April 12
- PUC Offers Tips on Door-to-Door Sales by Energy Suppliers; Encourages Consumers to Be Aware of Rights & Shopping Options
Client Organizations & Events
Summer/Fall 2016 Issue of Client Update
The Summer/Fall 2016 issue of Client Update is available from the National Legal Aid & Defender Association (NLADA).
The Client Update, produced jointly by the NLADA Client Section and the National Association of Client Advocates, highlights the work of clients in advancing justice and offers relevant news for clients and client advocates.
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.