Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- IRS, Security Summit Partners Announce “National Tax Security Awareness Week” beginning Dec. 5
- PUC Offers Top Five Tips for Energy Shopping & Savings on Black Friday
- As Holidays Approach, IRS Reminds Taxpayers of Refund Delays in 2017
- Free Information Session on Expungement and Criminal Records Nov. 30 in West Chester
- FTC Unveils Mobile-Friendly Financial Readiness Website for Military Members and Personal Financial Managers
Client Organizations & Events
Summer/Fall 2016 Issue of Client Update
The Summer/Fall 2016 issue of Client Update is available from the National Legal Aid & Defender Association (NLADA).
The Client Update, produced jointly by the NLADA Client Section and the National Association of Client Advocates, highlights the work of clients in advancing justice and offers relevant news for clients and client advocates.
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.