Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- PUC to Consumers: ‘Prepare Now’ for Winter Energy Costs
- PILCOP Offers New Project for Employment Discrimination Based on Disabllity
- Governor Corbett Signs Bill Changing Department of Public Welfare’s Name to Department of Human Services
- PUC Reminds Low-Income Consumers to Stay Connected Through Lifeline Telephone Discount Program
- Pass It On: New FTC Education Campaign Encourages Older Consumers to Share Their Knowledge to Help Fight Fraud
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.