Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Social Security to Expand Field Office Hours Nationwide
- Attorney General Kane Warns of Winter Storm Scams
- Tax Identity Theft Awareness Week To Raise Consumer Awareness of Growing Scams
- SeniorLAW Center Launches New Services for Senior Veterans 60 and Older to Fight Elder Abuse and Protect Veterans’ Rights
- IRS Starts 2015 Tax Season; Free File Available & Expanded Online Services Enable People to Learn About New Health Care Provisions
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.