Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- IRS Offers Filing Season Tax Tips, Now Also Available in Spanish
- FTC Videos Advise What to Do if Your Email is Hacked or Malware Attacks Your Computer
- IRS Has Refunds Totaling $1 Billion for People Who Have Not Filed a 2011 Federal Income Tax Return
- CONSUMER ADVISORY: Monitoring credit scores can ensure good credit, prevent ID theft
- FTC, Partners to Promote Education During 17th Annual National Consumer Protection Week March 1-7
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.