Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.
- Attorney General's Consumer Protection Week Events Promote Goal of Better Engagement
- National Consumer Protection Week 2014
- Department of Public Welfare Launches Free Veterans’ Behavioral Health Training
- CONSUMER ALERT: Attorney General Kane Asks Consumers to Submit Complaints and Documentation About Spikes in Consumer Electric Bills
- FTC Halts Multi-Million Dollar Work-From-Home Business Coaching Scheme