Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Consumer Advisory: Be cautious when shopping for a car at salvage yards
- Back-to-School Reminder for Parents and Students: Check Out College Tax Credits for 2015 and Years Ahead
- IRS Warns Taxpayers to Guard Against New Tricks by Scam Artists; Losses Top $20 Million
- Single Working Women’s Week - Aug. 2-8
- Free Expungement Clinic in Philadelphia - July 29
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.