Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania is scheduled to hold a meeting on September 10, 2012 in the Allengheny Room at the Hilton Harrisburg Hotel, One North Second Street, Harrisburg, PA. The meeting will take place from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
If you have questions regarding this meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.
- Tips on What to Do After an Automobile Crash
- Department of Public Welfare Highlights Governor Corbett’s Investments in Quality Early Learning Programs
- US Department of Labor Launches Online Retirement Toolkit
- Department of Aging Urges Pennsylvanians to Be Aware of Elder Abuse
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate Application Deadline Extended to End of Year