Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- $288 Million in 2015 Property Tax/Rent Rebates to be Distributed Starting July 1 to Older Adults, Residents with Disabilities
- Pennsylvania Simplifies Benefit Application Process for Older Adults and Individuals with a Disability
- Citizenshipworks Opens the Door for Millions of U.S. Immigrants Eligible to Naturalize
- Free Family Law Help Desk in Scranton - June 13
- Free Workshop: Removing Barriers to Employment Due to Criminal Background - June 22 in Chester
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.