Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.
- Attorney General Kane warns of new electricity shut-off scams
- Attorney General Kane teams up with DEA for National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day - April 26, 2014
- Consumers Warned to be on the Lookout for Spring Home Improvement Scams
- PUC Releases Video, Teaches Electricity Shoppers What to Do at End of Contract
- Tax Information Available Through IRS Social Media Tools