Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Healthy Pennsylvania Enrollment Opens for Affordable Health Insurance
- Department of Health Offers Resources to Help Smokers Quit During 39th Great American Smokeout
- Department of Public Welfare and Pennsylvania’s Statewide Adoption Permanency Network Recognized with Adoption Award
- Departments of Health and Aging Stress Importance of Getting Vaccinated Against the Flu before the Holiday Season
- Pennsylvania to Offer Veterans Forum, Providing a Broad Range of Information to Veterans and Their Families
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.