Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Pennsylvania Taking Back Unwanted and Expired Prescription Drugs - October 22
- Free Child and Spousal Support Clinic in Philadelphia - Oct. 28
- Social Security Announces 0.3 Percent Benefit Increase for 2017
- Legal Aid of Southeastern PA to Hold Birth Certificate Clinics in October
- Tax-filing Extension Expires Oct. 17 for Millions of Taxpayers; Check Eligibility for Overlooked Tax Benefits
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.