Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- Department of Education Announces Federal Income Guidelines for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals and Free Milk for 2014-15 School Year
- PUC Reminds Consumers that Commission Does Not Solicit Door to Door, Urges Residents to be Cautious of Scams
- Annual Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network Conference Celebrates Second Chances
- Attorney General Kane: More Pa. consumers eligible for mortgage settlement money
- PUC Offers Tips to Help Beat the Heat with #WaysToStayCool
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP) Meeting:
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.
If you have questions regarding these meeting, please call CCOP President, Linda Morris at 814-418-6490.