Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- FTC To Host September Workshop On Testing Effectiveness of Consumer Disclosures
- IRS Marks National Military Appreciation Month; Free Tax Guide Focuses on Tax Benefits for Members of the Military
- Legal Rights and Unemployment Compensation Workshop (Chester County) - May 20
- CFPB to Hold "Your Money, Your Goals" Training Webinars
- Free Family Law Help Desk in Scranton - April 20
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.