Resources For Clients
Below are resources designed to inform people seeking legal information and assist them in locating a legal aid provider that can help them resolve their legal problem.
Find Legal Help By County
- PUC Offers Black Friday Top Five Tips for Energy Shopping & Savings
- Banking and Securities Department Urges Consumers to Avoid Illegal ‘Easy Money’ Loans
- FTC Amends Telemarketing Rule to Ban Payment Methods Used by Scammers
- Family Law Help Desk in Scranton - November 23
- FTC and Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement Partners Announce Nationwide Crackdown Against Abusive Debt Collectors
Client Organizations & Events
Client Council of Pennsylvania (CCOP):
The Clients Council of Pennsylvania periodically holds meeting at varous locations in Pennsylvania to address issues of interest to the client population.